For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER*
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- As a Full Stack Web Developer at our headquarter in Germany the programming of frontend and backend web applications mainly in PHP and JS is one of your main tasks.
- You handle all stages of web development from conception to deployment in collaboration with the team and with the involved project managers.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the analysis of complex systems and their dependencies as well as the analysis of technical project requirements.
- You regularly work on our web shop and other internal and external web applications mainly with Symfony and jQuery, NodeJS and HTML.
- Another important point of your work is the extension and maintenance of custom solutions based on Symfony, Metronic, NodeJS and other technologies.
- You create functional GUIs with HTML, CSS and JS and do basic tasks in Photoshop and Illustrator to give the frontend the polishing finish.
You bring along:
- You are fluent in PHP, JS, MySQL and have a good understanding of common PHP frameworks, the RESTful API, SOAP, JSON and XML.
- You are familiar with UI/UX design and know CSS frameworks by heart.
- Knowledge of package management and code versioning tools help you with your daily work.
- You have the user’s view in mind and enjoy creative and functional GUI design.
- Familiarity with Doctrine ORM, PHPUnit, Elasticsearch are a plus.
- In order to communicate with the colleagues in our multicultural team, solid English skills are necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are a motorcycle and power sports company that gets excited about creating hardware and software technology to move us forward.
Join a dynamic and enthusiastic team and become part of the technical foundation of Parts Europe!.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Please send your documents (CV, salary expectation and possible entrance date) to: .
For any further questions please contact Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (M/F/D) are welcome!