For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV DEVELOPER*
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- As a NAV Developer the configuration, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
is your main task.
- You create new and modify existing customizations as required by internal customers.
- Furthermore you perform data conversions, debug system problems and craft resolutions.
- You install and implement service packs and hot fixes as needed and test the functionality developed by the team against business requirements.
- To understand the business/application requirements you are in constant exchange with project managers, business analysts and software testers and assist in functional specification of customizations.
- A nother important part of your job is the participation in end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials. You provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed a professional certification and accreditation in software development and bring along some years of Dynamics NAV programming experience.
- Expertise with Dynamics NAV C/SIDE C/AL language, development experience with Role Tailored Client (RTC) as well as upgrade and migration experience
help you. SQL and .NET experience are a plus.
- You are customer oriented with a high ability to translate customer business requirements into code solutions.
- In order to collaborate with your colleagues in our multicultural and multinational company, good English written and spoken is necessary..
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment, you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Please send your documents (CV, salary expectations and possible entrance date) to: .
For any further questions please contact Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (M/F/D) are welcome!